Eqlipse PRIME contract is seeking a Cleared Azure Security Engineer to support our mission customers for a high
priority program. Eqlipse's team seeks problem solvers, innovators, technologists, and operators looking to remain at
the forefront of driving meaningful change and make an enduring impact on the national security mission. As a
member of the Eqlipse team your work will align the most innovative solutions to evolve and transform how our
customers accomplish their most complex challenges.
Ensures that the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices to the delivery of application software services. Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow up on client questions, problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software installed and maintained by the company. Perform support for across current desktop environment including Windows XP, Windows 7, Outlook, MS Office, password resets, desktop issues, VPN support, hard and soft token, IE 10/11. Participate in event response failover and recovery of apps, maintain ability to perform duties such as VPN, offsite customer call capability, work from alternative location. Perform hard drive encryption, decryption, recovery, and administration via MacAfee Safeboot and Windows Bitlocker Configure, test, and modify user accounts, devices, and profiles from enterprise servers and systems. Determine the urgency of need based on impact to business and speed of resolution. Completely document tickets with detailed information. Work through phone calls, chat and self-service incidents requests submitted by customers.
• Must have the mindset that they are the face of IT and as such, must be professional when working with users,
suppliers or remote users at all times.
• Candidate must a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task, work with limited supervision, and have solid verbal
and written communication skills.
• Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency regarding solving end-user issues and strong work ethic.
• Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related business area is required.
Nice To Have:
• Critical Thinker and Problem-Solving Skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to complete tasks with little supervision
• Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, Digital Ocean experience